Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Few steps on making my interactive poster

First thing I did was import the poster I did for my assignment 1 into Adobe Flash.
Then I placed a new background for my poster because I find the previous one wasn't that attractive and I made it into full size as well as compare to the previous one.

I also change the opacity of the background frame by frame to give a more dramatic feel to it.


Place background.

Adjust the opacity of the background.


Next, I drew a black ball and made it bounce from the left side of the poster to the center by clicking the black ball I just drew, then clicking Motion Presets>Default Presets>Med Bounce.

Drew a small black ball.

Then I made the black ball bigger and made it slowly changed into an oval shape as well as add in the 'Malaysia' font I did previously into the middle of the black oval.


Black ball became an oval shape and "Malaysia' is added into the middle.


Next came the tagline. I've decided to put them beneath the Malaysia font so the first thing I put is the word 'variety'. I took it from the library and dragged it into the stage and place it on the left corner of the poster. Since I wanted it to move from the left to the center I clicked the Motion Presets again, then choose the Fly-in-left option.

Adding the 'variety' font.


Then I did the other fonts a bit similarly to the previous one, for example, for the word 'of', I also use the Motion presets and selected 'fly-in-bottom' and for 'culture' I chose 'Fly-in-left' as well and the other two fonts are 'Fly-in-right' and 'Fly-in-bottom'.


adding the font 'of'.

Adding 'culture'.

Adding 'And' as well as 'Food'.

And that is how I made my interactive poster. :]

Source for photo: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fw4BZ6O1Rrw/THYmy6bYPhI/AAAAAAAAHpc/NWc2jQmp0-g/s800/malaysian+food.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment